Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2

Well Halloween 2 has made it official... I am NEVER ever going to see a horror film again in the cinema ever! Me, Meg and Julia were scared all the way through jumping at ever little thing. The film scared us so much that we screamed when Julia went to reach for the door and the hand dryer went off in the toilets!
The film was about this girls brother that was a serial killer who got caught but then escaped and started killing everyone again. I thought it was a pretty bad movie but had the entertainment factor of being scary. It wasn't psychological at all but just very very gory.
I don't think it had a very good plot line because even though there was family issues behind all the killings, he was just really killing everyone that came into his sight.
Even though the plot line was ridiculously bad, it was quite entertaining because of the fear factor and how i had to keep hiding behind my hands when he killed anyone as it was done as disgusting as they could make it.
But the worst thing that actually happened was before the whole thing even started.. Sam text me saying "Watch out for the man behind you" and as soon he text me, a man sat behind me! So i sat there frightened for the whole film someone was going to pull out a chainsaw behind me and kill me. But it never happened, so am okay guys! :)
Anyways, back to the movie.. I felt it lacked in so many areas, but I did find one of the last scenes interesting.. It was when the girl came out of the shed and she kneeled on her knees. I thought this was a very beautiful scene for a film that lacked everything before this scene.
I would recomend it to people if they wanted to go see a film that they were not bothered with the plot line, but just going for the entertainment factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment