Wednesday, November 04, 2009

48 Hours Of Television...

Well... i did kept notes on my tv watching from Sunday Night to Tuesday Night... As i knew i would not be watching tv over the weekend.
And to be honest.. I never realised how much RUBBISH I actually watched!!
I watched The Hangover (a movie) on dvd on Sunday night but never watched any tv.
Was ill on monday so ended up just sleeping all day, but when i was awake I ended up watching a little bit of Loose Women which is always fun to watch when having your lunch :) I fell asleep more after that and ended up waking up and going on my laptop to do some blogging etc. I always switch my tv on when I come in to my room (I am watching you have been framed now!). I had on a few episodes of Jeremy Kyle, Dragons Den and just useless programs like that not even half watching them. I watched a few episodes of friends after that also.
I also always watch the tv when am in bed and ALWAYS have it put to sleep (Dont think I can actually get to sleep without putting my tv on! ha!) I decided to start watching Flashforward on Five Demand because i had been putting off watching it for ages, and i can tell you its AMAZING... so i had to watch another episode after that, but was gutted cause it started buffering on me and had to switch it off. So ended up just watching scrubs etc. until I was asleep.
On Tuesday I ended up going to the cinema to see Zombieland which was a very good film I must say. I never watched much tv as when we came back to halls as we sat in the kitchen for faaaaaaaar too long and then I had a 2 and a half hour phone call.. So not much was done that night! But I did have the tv on when I was on the phone and sort of watched the f word and the documentary that was after it. I then finally came off the phone and managed to sneak in another episode of Flashforward before I went to sleep.
I never actually realised how much i had my tv on before i wrote this diary. Even if i am not actually watching the tv and on the laptop I have to have my television on the whole time.
So i really dont think I would be able to live without television!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment