Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I Watched Over The Holidays

Well, after 3 weeks of not being on the computer.. i have to say some blogging is in order!
I did watch a lot over the festive season as it was faaaar to cold to go outside, and frankly there is nothing to do in Thurso. I never really watched anything intresting to be honest, and nothing springs out of my head to rave about in this blog.
I watched a lot of the darts, cause that is really what you have to watch at christmas! But you cant really speak about the darts in my blog :)
One thing i did watch and have actually never seen it in my entire life (suprisingly) is Alan Partrige. I have never laughed so much at a tv programme in sooo long!! I watched the christmas special and it was so funny! I watched it with a few people and they were in absolute stitches, so this also made it more funny and just good light hearted fun.
Now its the new year, that means new series! 90210 has got its second series out - which i have to say is much more glam than the first series, and i think i much prefer this and love the new look. Glee - the new all singing all dancing comedy, which yes guys kelsey LOVES! If it has singing and has dancing you have me hooked already. And its just not that, i think the comedy in it is really good and i safely will say i will be watching this to the end of the series. I think i have watched the first episode 3 times now (and currently watching it now!) Skins will be starting soon which i cant wait for, 4th series is it now? And i am still a fan, cant wait to see what things they get up to in this series. And last of all, Desperate Housewives in 2 weeks too. I never even realised it was out so soon, so this came as a great delight to me. So that will be my viewing for the next few weeks and all social events will be out the window.
Yes, this really wasn't a blog about what i watched over the holidays, cause really i honestly can not remember a single thing i watched, and obviously not good enough to blog about, but a lot of trips are due for the cinema as i have not been in over a month!! So there will be more blogs posted sooon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment